We are Javes Security Services Ltd, trading as Javes Security Services Ltd (Company number: 05661928) and trading as Javes Monitoring, Maintenance and Rental Services ('we', 'us', 'our' or 'Javes').
Our registered office is at: Unit 7, Edith Road, Westgate On Sea, Kent, CT8 8RU.
Javes Security Services Ltd is a 'Data Controller,' which means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required - under data protection legislation - to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
This notice applies to all home and business owners when you use our online services and when we provide you with our products and services.
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal data because it is necessary to do so through our normal business activities. This includes; when we deal with an enquiry, when we book a quotation visit, when we carry out surveys, when we make works bookings, when we order central station monitoring or a Police Unique Reference number for your property and when we carry out works for you. We also receive personal information from our customers in order to perform services on their behalf.
Depending upon your use of our services, we may collect and use all or some of the personal data, as follows:
The information you may give to us may include: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details, credit card information and personal description, property and security details.
How do we use your personal data?
• Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
• Provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer, recommend or that you are enquiring about.
• Send you forms or documentation to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
• Comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
• Deal with enquiries or complaints made by you.
Information we receive from other sources:
For some clients, we may receive your information when we work with third parties - including; sub-contractors, for example. However, we will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Disclosing your personal data to others
We will not share your personal data with others, unless:
• We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal details in order to comply with any legal obligation.
• Our business enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to or merged with, another business. We may then share your personal details with our new business partners or owners.
• We use third parties to carry out business activities and they require your personal details to do so. This may include approved sub-contractors, the Police, Monitoring Centres, SSAIB or for payment processing.
• You have agreed to it being shared with third parties for the relevant activity, as above.
Where relevant, we will require that third parties follow our data protection and privacy policies and we will require that such third parties do not use your personal details for their own business purposes, without your prior consent.
Where we store your personal data?
We store all your personal data within the European Economic Area (the EEA).
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data - and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means - and the applicable legal requirements.
How secure is my data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, sub-contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach, where we are legally required to do so.
Linked sites on our website:
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you would like to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please write to us at: Unit 7, Edith Road, Westgate on Sea, Kent, CT8 8RU or e mail us at: Info@javessecurity.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, please contact us via the contact details in the 'contact us' section of this policy, we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you should contact the UK's supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The Data Controller
The Data Controller responsible for your personal data is Javes Security Services Ltd, trading as Javes Security Services Ltd (Company number: 05661928) and trading as Javes Monitoring, Maintenance and Rental Services ('we', 'us', 'our' or 'Javes'). Our registered office is at:
Unit 7, Edith Road, Westgate On Sea, Kent, CT8 8RU.
Our data protection registration number is: 00045855069.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our site or this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact Javes Security Services Ltd by letter to:
Unit 7, Edith Road, Westgate On Sea, Kent, CT8 8RU or by e-mail to: email@example.com or by phone on: 01843 590363.
- Intruder alarm systems installations (part wireless, fully wireless & wired)
- Sophisticated add-ons for alarm systems such as system diallers, camera PIR's, light-up bell boxes and systems that allow you control via smart phone or tablet
- Monitored alarm systems - (DualCom, Redcare, wireless digital communicators/police response)
- Annual servicing and maintenance agreements for systems
- CCTV system installations with remote viewing via smart phone, tablet or web browser
- Access control systems/intercom systems installations and repairs
SSAIB Certificated Company
SSAIB is the leading Certification Body which promotes a wide range of schemes for providers of electronic security, fire detection systems and alarm services in the UK. Their aim is to promote high standards and provide recognition for those who achieve them.